• Herbal support for cognitive health
• Helps to temporarily relieve symptoms of stress, such as mental fatigue and sensation of weakness
• Helps support cognitive function, such as mental focus and mental stamina
• Used in Herbal Medicine to help improve mental and physical performance after periods of mental or physical exertion
• Includes standardized extracts from ashwagandha, rhodiola and eleuthero root
• Provides antioxidants from Neurophenol™ grape and organic blueberry fruit blend
Cognitive Care is a unique combination of standardized plant extracts and Neurophenol™, an organic blueberry and grape seed extract. Rhodiola is used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogenic herb that helps to temporarily relieve symptoms of stress, including mental fatigue and the sensation of weakness. It also mediates
neurotransmitter activity to help support cognitive function, including mental focus and stamina.1
Eleuthero, which regulates nervous system responses, is used in Herbal Medicine to help improve mental and physical performance after periods of mental or physical exertion.2
It is also used as a tonic to help relieve general
physical weakness and to aid during convalescence. Neurophenol™ provides antioxidants that help protect against cell damage caused by free radicals. Cognitive Care also includes a standardized extract from ashwagandha, a plant used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine.3
1. Hung, SK, Perry, R, Ernst, E. Phytomedicine. 2011; 18: 235-244.
2. Panossian, A, Wikman, G. Pharmaceuticals. 2010; 3: 188-224.
3. Singh, G, Sharma, PK, Dudhe, R, Singh, S. Ann Biol Res. 2010; 1(3): 56-63.