Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree. The aroma of Neroli essential oil has been known to support relaxation, and to promote an overall sense of well-being.
- Apply topically to soothe dry skin.
- Apply to back of neck for a relaxing fragrance.
- Use topically on wrists and Inhale for a calming aroma.
- Combine Neroli and Lavender for a relaxing aromatic massage.
- Incorporate into beauty routine for a youthful-looking complexion.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Sweet, fruity, citrus