• Concentrated triglyceride fish oil plus vitamin D in a convenient softgel format
• Double-potency formula offering 475 mg of EPA and 325 mg of DHA per softgel
• Helps support cognitive and cardiovascular health, while maintaining immune function and bone health
• Assists in preventing vitamin D deficiency with 1,000 IU per softgel
Super EFA Forte Capsules + D offer a high-potency fish oil formula providing EPA and DHA in a bioavailable triglyceride form. Each exceptionally pure softgel offers 800 mg of EPA and DHA to support cognitive and cardiovascular health. DHA is one of the most important omega-3 fatty acids in the brain, where it helps regulate membrane fluidity, the formation of synapses and cytokine production. 1
Clinical research has demonstrated that DHA can support cognitive health, including episodic memory and learning in older adults.2
DHA also helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age. EPA and DHA support cardiovascular health by promoting healthy lipid metabolism, heart rates, and platelet and endothelial function. 3
Triglyceride fish oils have also demonstrated greater bioavailability than ethyl esters in clinical research, with one study reporting a significantly higher increase in the omega-3 index after six months of supplementation than an identical dose of ethyl esters. 4,5
Vitamin D is also included for its well-recognized effects in maintaining immune function and bone health.
1. Dyall, SC. Front Aging Neurosci. 2015; 7: 52.
2. Yurko-Mauro, K, et al. Alzheimers Dement. 2010; 6(6): 456-64.
3. Kris-Etherton, PM, Harris, WS, Appel, LJ, American Heart Association. Circulation. 2002; 106(21): 2747-57.
4. Dyerberg, J, Madsen, P, Moller, JM, Aardestrup, I, Schmidt, EB. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2010; 83(3): 137-41.
5. Neubronner, J, Schuchardt, JP, Kressel, G, Merkel, M, von Schacky, C, Hahn, A. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011; 65(2): 247-54.