Research shows that activated Vitamin D inhibits cancer cell growth, so get your 2-3 hours of sun per week, or take your Vitamin D! Although you can obtain vitamin D from the sun, we tend not to these days since we work indoors and are scared of sun exposure. The result is that 90% of the country is vitamin D deficient.
Read about Vitamin D and cancer prevention
D-Mulsion 1000 IU is emulsified using the unique WisdOM-3 process. The vitamin D3 is micellized, minimizing bile dependency and making it highly available for absorption. Patented emulsification WisdOM-3 process enhances absorption.
Consequences of vitamin D deficiency include:
- Generalized bone pain or isolated bone pain (Osteomalacia)
- Muscle aches
- Breast, ovarian, prostate, and colon cancer
- Leukemia in children
- Kidney disease or kidney stones
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- Autoimmune disease prevention (type I diabetes, MS)
- Weakened liver function
- Can be dropped directly in the mouth or mixed in drinks.